Dr. Thomas Mieras MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Mieras is what every physician should be. He practices the art and the science of medicine and I am very grateful to be his patient.

May 1st, 2015
EXCELLENT
DR MIERAS ,THE BEST.HAS BEEN DR FOR MY WHOLE FAMILY.FOR 20 PLUS YEARS.WE LOVE HIM.

January 15th, 2015
Wonderful! So glad he is my doctor.

September 9th, 2014
While there may be some that prefer his bedside manner, my wife at first thought it odd when he asked if the color of her hair was "natural". She was not there for a color treatment or a perm. After much searching, trying to find a new physician because her previous doctor was returning to the military we saw the reviews and we're hopeful. On her next appointment I went with her and she described some pains she was having. He told her that he had reviewed her x-rays and there may be an issue with her left hip but the right hip was unremarkable. When she advised him that a specialist had indicated a bilateral issue, he argued with her telling her that was not the case. When she mentioned a procedure that she had learned about on an episode of Dr. Oz, he appeared perturbed and told her that perhaps that is who she should go see, as in his opinion, it had no value. Well, we did not go to Dr. Oz but we have found someone that will actually listen to their patients. Beware of the ego folks.

January 26th, 2014
RETIRED LUBY CAFETERIA 41 YRS
DR MIERAS HAS BEEN OUR PRIMARY DR SINCE HE BEGAN.ALL MY CHILDREN AND MY WIVES HAVE ALSO AND CONINUE TO BE PATIENTS.I CANT SAY HOW GREAT I THINK HE IS AND HAVE ALSO HEARD OTHER PHYSICIANS SAY THE SAME.I THINK HE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST.

March 7th, 2012
I hope I never have to find another Dr. This one is my primary and recently my husband became his patient also. Sometimes we have to wait as little as 10 mins. Dr Meiras is a kind,caring man and a plus....with a sense of humour!

February 22nd, 2010
Dr. Thomas Mieras, defines what a good medical care is. He is by far the best doctor i have ever been to and i would recommend him to every one. the reason I'm still here today is because Dr. Mieras provided me with not only the correct treatment, but the best care he could provide. Dr. Tomas Mieras truly cares about his patients and wants to make sure they are able to live their lives to the fullest. I would not recommend that u see anyone else.