Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Mikkelson
Dr. Thomas Mikkelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Saint Louis, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Mikkelson is affiliated with Touchette Regional Hospital and Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Mikkelson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Thomas Mikkelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Saint Louis, IL.
Dr. Alfred Johnson
East Saint Louis, IL 0 mi33
Dr. Terrilyne Cole
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
East Saint Louis, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Louis Gary
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
East Saint Louis, IL 0 mi40