Learn more about Dr. Thomas Milhorat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Milhorat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milhorat
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milhorat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Milhorat, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ventricle Cancer (Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasm)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chiari-Frommel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Dysraphism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhorat graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Milhorat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Herrick Milhorat MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Milhorat practice?
- Dr. Thomas Milhorat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Milhorat practices Neurological Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Manhasset Neurological Surgeons.