A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Milhorat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Milhorat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milhorat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milhorat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Milhorat, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ventricle Cancer (Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasm)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chiari-Frommel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Dysraphism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhorat graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Milhorat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Herrick Milhorat MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Milhorat practice?
- Dr. Thomas Milhorat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Milhorat practices Neurological Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Manhasset Neurological Surgeons.