A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Millerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Millerick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millerick graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Millerick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Millerick MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Millerick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Millerick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Millerick practices Internal Medicine near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Internists.