Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very cordial visit and I like the Doctor. He was very thorough. His staff is great too. Rich M

Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Thomas Millerick Jr is the best!

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor and staff were very professional and attentive.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Caring, addressed my concerns

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr. Millerick for almost 30 years and he has always provided me with kind and considerate care. Many members of my family are also patients and, yes, I would highly recommend him.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. was very concerned and guided me to the proper medical personal for further tests. He was very good and I would not be afraid to recommend him to other people.

Jun 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Millerick and I have always found him to very professional, compassionate to listening to my problems and very good at recommending the proper treatment for me

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent experience

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very glad to be back with Dr. Millerick !!!!!!!!!!!! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great physical. Professional staff. Dr Millerick spent considerable time listening to and answering my questions and concerns. Not rushed in and out as with some past physicians. Great experience.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr addressed all my concerns and was helpful in stressful situation. I am long time patient.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

So glad to have someone who will listen, have real solutions and, not use as a guinnea pig. Personallable, so you can talk to, Professional enough for reality checks.

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Millerick's for years and with the medical issues I have, he has always explained to me what was going on and fully explained how any medications would help and take care of the problem. I have never had a bad experience

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Millerick's for over 25 years. He has also cared for 4 family members. He is an excellent diagnostician. He is thorough, caring, and approachable.

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doc is someone you can talk to.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Professional & friendly physician, with courteous staff and prompt service.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the Doctor has a way of making everyone feel like they are his #1 patient

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. M was very low key, easy to talk to and provided realistic perspectives. Highly recommenced.

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr Millerick to be a good listener and very thorough. I hope in the future I can rate him for treating me as I am a new patient. I have heard many good things about him through the grapevine and all were favorable. Rich M

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is good to have Dr. Millerick back in is own practice. It will be much easier to contact his office now.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit as usual, Doc took the time to make the visit infomative and personal

Dec 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've had the comfort and reliable care of Dr. Millerick for 22 years. He listens, looks you in the eye and cares! Also, his office staff is fantastic.

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very professional and well qualified Dr And staff. I was very impressed.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Millerick is a wonderful doctor who really cares about his patients. He takes the time to see what has transpired in your life and when he was at Coastal Medical he was rushed. It was such a pleasure to be cared by such a professional.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Will miss the must true Human Dr. around show details Will miss the must true Human Dr. around
by Markella carnevale on Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Millerick was a true Dr. He looked at each patient as a true human being, not just a human being but one that he took time to understand and got to know.When you asked him a question he herd you and he looked at you than he answered you. Bedside Manner the best, Spends time with me, more than any other Dr. in that office.He would call you to make sure all was OK....You tell me what Dr. has the class and the capacity to care for his patience the way Dr. Millerick did. We in my family will miss him very much. And understand we will never replace him. We will have a hard time to find a good Dr. Very Sad in Warwick):

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Millerick is excellent - highly competent, personable, and not one of those 5-minute brush-off types so common today. I would definitely recommend him.