A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Millman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Millman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Millman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ira Millman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Millman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Millman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Millman practices Ophthalmology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Macomb, MI.