Learn more about Dr. Thomas Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Millman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Millman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Millman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Millman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ira Millman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Millman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Millman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Millman practices Ophthalmology near Rochester Hills, MI.