A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Miner, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Miner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Miner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Miner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Miner practices Family Medicine near Dyersville, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Dubuque, IA.
See Dyersville Family Physicians.