A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Minke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Minke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Minke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minke graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Minke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Buffalo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Minke MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Minke practice?
- Dr. Thomas Minke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Minke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN and Albertville, MN.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.