Dr. Thomas Minora MD, FACP Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2015
Awesome Doctor
I absolutely love Dr. Minora. He listens and is very professional in his practice. I have to credit him for going above and beyond in trying to find a solutions to your problem. Patient / Doctor communication is a two-way street. I have been going to him for many years and would never think of going to another Dr.

January 31st, 2012
Dr Minora needs to start talking & listening to his patients instead of relying on his computer to tell him why your there. His staff is the most laziest and rude group of people I have ever had to deal with. I'm in the process of finding a new doctor and hope this prevents somebody from making the same mistake I did.

December 30th, 2011
Dr. Minora is an absolute professional. He has successfully diagnosed and treated me on several occasions. He has also treated many others that I know and they, too, were very satisfied with the care they received. Dr. Minora's staff is courteous, professional and all do their job very well. I would highly Dr. Minora as a primary care physician.

December 8th, 2010
Incompetent, clueless glad hander
No stars here - His Diploma tells it all. Read it BEFORE you get involved. I wish I had read it first and not the day I walked out of his office looking for an explanation for his grossly clueless and unprofessional behavior. This incompetent glad hander demonstrates all the medical ethics and medical acumen one would expect of an undistinguished graduate of anundistinguished Mexican Medical School.

January 12th, 2010
Terrible Administration
Dr. Minora's office has the worst staff I have ever even heard of at a doctor's office. They lose records and treat their patients terribly in every way. Minor himself is not a bad doctor, but his administrational staff is snobby and incompetent.I now live out of the state and trying to get his staff to get out of their seats and dig up my records was literally a week long process. I called multiple times during the day, and they were constantly "out to lunch" or so the emergency operator told me. If you value your time and health, I would recommend not going here until Minora gets new administrational help.

March 2nd, 2017