Dr. Thomas Mirich III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mirich III?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mirich III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

The best orthopaedic surgeon. I am still walking because of him. I have been his patient for 27 years.

September 21st, 2015

A Great Physician!

Dr. Mirich was able to diagnose my medical condition is a matter of minutes, when no other physician could. Of course, he performed my surgery and followed my recovery with the utmost professionalism. At the time, I lived in Riverside, CA; now I live in Mississippi. If I could, I would fly to Montana (where he presently resides, to my knowledge), to have him perform all my surgeries.

July 29th, 2010

What An Awesome Doc!!

Dr Tom showed the highest level of professionalism for me and my condition! He took plenty of time to explain why the previous doc's work failed. Then he laid out a straight-forward correction that was a complete success! Dr. Tom is ttops in our book!

May 1st, 2010

I guess we take what we can get out here.

It's nice to have an orthopedic surgeon out here in the sticks. I did wonder what it was that brought him out here and after being rather unimpressed with his service I better understand. I think he was more concerned with money than quality medical care.

September 2nd, 2009

World's Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr. Mirich is excellent in every aspect of providing orthopedic care to his patients. He is in a very demanding practice, but he never rushes a visit. He shows interest in his patients. Dr. Mirich graduated from the Mayo Clinic and is very knowledgeable, but is able to communicate with patients so that each step of their care is understandable (unlike some of the other doctors). Dr. Mirich is an excellent surgeon.

January 14th, 2009

One of the Best

Dr Mirich will be greatly missed. I wish I could still see him. He has a wait but he is well worth it. He and his staff always treated me with the upmost respect. He will be deeply missed.

February 26th, 2017