Dr. Thomas Mitts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mitts?

Amazing!!

Posted on August 27th, 2017

I had tummy tuck and breast lift with implants one week ago. During surgery he found I had a hernia and repAird it on the spot! I am in no pain! I had a question after hours and he was on the phone immidiatly and was extremely nice. He is a true artist. I am so happy with the results so far. And the best part he is genuinely a nice person.

Disappointed

Posted on January 4th, 2017

I had a mini face lift. The whole left side of my body was badly bruised after the procedure. It took about three weeks for the pain to subside. I am very disappointed with the results. I think my face looks slightly worse than when I went in. If I had it to do over again, I would have done more research before choosing a doctor for this procedure. I am very sad that I wasted $6,500.

Poor care

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Terrible after care I was in agony after for the entire night with no pain control! Upon discharge he examined me in the hallway!! Thank god I was alone. Really poor patient teaching and it would have been nice to have an abdominal binder and bra that actually fit and helped!! I was poorly cared for and no patient teaching for aftercare. The pamphlets are not enough! The aftercare nurses sat and talked all night while I cried in pain on a old school crank bed in agony! Worst experience of my life! I had a complete breast lift with implants and total hip to hip tummy tuck and hernia repair while there.

if your want amazing results Dr . Thomas mitts is the doctor to see

Posted on October 4th, 2011

i would like to say that Dr thomas mitts work is by far amazing i love the results of my breast job i had done over the summer . i would recommand him to everyone i know. his staff is amazing as well they are very helpful and caring. i have a more things i would like to have done like botox and a lip filler done im looking forward to continue work with him and his lovley staff!!!

Dr. Mitts is a true artist!

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Dr. Mitts performed a tummy tuck and breast lift on me. I am thrilled with my results! In fact, he will be performing a facelift on me this summer. I have the utmost confidence in his skill and artistry as a plastic surgeon.

Great Doc, great staff

Posted on August 29th, 2010

Wow, Dr Mitts made me feel at ease and at home. His office staff is professional and caring. His surgery staff is awesome! I was so pleased, I am going to Dr Mitts again!

Posted on November 9th, 2017