Dr. Thomas Mitts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
Poor care
Terrible after care I was in agony after for the entire night with no pain control! Upon discharge he examined me in the hallway!! Thank god I was alone. Really poor patient teaching and it would have been nice to have an abdominal binder and bra that actually fit and helped!! I was poorly cared for and no patient teaching for aftercare. The pamphlets are not enough! The aftercare nurses sat and talked all night while I cried in pain on a old school crank bed in agony! Worst experience of my life! I had a complete breast lift with implants and total hip to hip tummy tuck and hernia repair while there.

October 4th, 2011
if your want amazing results Dr . Thomas mitts is the doctor to see
i would like to say that Dr thomas mitts work is by far amazing i love the results of my breast job i had done over the summer . i would recommand him to everyone i know. his staff is amazing as well they are very helpful and caring. i have a more things i would like to have done like botox and a lip filler done im looking forward to continue work with him and his lovley staff!!!

March 21st, 2011
Dr. Mitts is a true artist!
Dr. Mitts performed a tummy tuck and breast lift on me. I am thrilled with my results! In fact, he will be performing a facelift on me this summer. I have the utmost confidence in his skill and artistry as a plastic surgeon.

August 29th, 2010
Great Doc, great staff
Wow, Dr Mitts made me feel at ease and at home. His office staff is professional and caring. His surgery staff is awesome! I was so pleased, I am going to Dr Mitts again!