A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mizen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mizen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mizen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mizen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mizen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mizen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mizen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mizen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Mizen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mizen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mizen practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.