A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mizen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mizen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mizen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mizen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mizen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mizen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Mizen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mizen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mizen practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.