Dr. Thomas Mladsi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mladsi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017

Dr. Mladsi was my late Father's cardiologist, and was always caring, compassionate and kind to my aging Dad. He also was extremely knowledgable and rather conservative in treatment, always seeking to follow the least invasive route. He is now my own cardiologist, and I'm very pleased with the level of care I receive from him and his entire staff.

April 13th, 2017

Fantastic Physician

I have no idea where all of these terrible reviews are coming from. Dr. Thomas Mladsi not only cares for myself and quiet a few of my family members he actually takes care of MY primary care physician. He thoroughly explains everything to you and I've never felt rushed in any of his appointments. All of my questions have always been answered at each office visit. I even called with a question and he PERSONALLY returned the call to me. His staff is also excellent. All of the techs in the office have been very personable and actually TEACH you what's going on with each test. To top it off, when I call the office I actually get a courteous front desk employee to help me and not some recording. I will continue going to this physician and recommending my friends and family to him.

December 12th, 2016

very poor atitude. doesn't explain any thing.leaves you waiting forever to get results. I waited in a room by myself until the lights went out. I then thought it was time for me to get out of there and I left. never got results. but they were sent to my doctor. seem like he only wantsd your money to pay for the horses he has. I will never go back here. poor rating on web sites. I mad an appointment with a doctor that has 44 years experience and a ratine of 4.5 out of 5. going to Mladsi wass such a mistake.

February 20th, 2015

Excellent care

January 29th, 2015

Beware!

Would never go to this doctor again. He did not know exactly how my blood pressure medication worked. I had to ask my friend's husband who is a cardiologist what the medication was doing. The visit is not just between you and the doctor. He brings this girl in, who looks like she is in high school, to type on the computer the whole time. She stands there staring at me and typing, like we are in a court if law. He doesn't ask you of you want this girl there, then he expects you to tell him personal details. I went to see him three times, but I'm never going back. I think I was just trying to be flexible since my Endocrinologist (who is great) recommended him, but I should have listened to my gut instinct on the first visit. Another thing that is strange, when I told him I wasn't coming back and might be out of refills since he doubled my dose for some time (I get the 90 day Supply), he acted surprised and told me that I should have plenty. I had to explain to him, that using the double dose made it run out faster.

January 29th, 2015

Jerk

He treated me like a NUMBER and not a person. He did not take the time to talk to my other doctors about my condition before making his recommendations that were OUTSIDE HIS FIELD OF EXPERTISE. Please be careful with this doctor. I have no idea why Beaumont would keep him on their staff.

January 21st, 2015

Excellent Care

I have been seeing Dr. Mladsi for over one year. He took my concerns seriously, performed all necessary testing (giving me options) and wrote clear directions for continued care. I had seen other specialists in his field that did not order all of the tests and therefore missed my condition. I would highly recommend him.

December 20th, 2014

He hates overweight people

Don't go here!!!!! He was suppose to treat me for a mild cardiac arrhythmia. Instead he starts preaching about how if I don't lose weight, that I am going to have a birth defective monster like babies. He has a GOD complex. He hates FAT PEOPLE. My ob-gyn doctor says it is ok for me to try and get pregnant.

August 3rd, 2017