A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mohr is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mohr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Contact lenses
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mohr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Mohr practice?
Dr. Thomas Mohr practices Pediatrics near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Corona, CA.
See Temecula Pediatricians.