A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mohr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mohr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Contact lenses
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mohr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Mohr MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Mohr practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mohr practices Pediatrics near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Pediatricians.