A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Molnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Molnar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molnar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Molnar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Molnar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molnar graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Molnar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gyorgy Molnar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Molnar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Molnar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Molnar practices Family Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Primary Care Doctors.