A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Molnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Molnar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Molnar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molnar graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Molnar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gyorgy Molnar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Molnar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Molnar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Molnar practices Family Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Family Physicians.