Dr. Thomas Montag Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Montag?

May 28th, 2015

We spent a great deal of time in the initial consultation, but he keep me waiting , with no other patients in the office. Afterward, seemed as if he could not be bother with questions the day of the surgery. Very rude to my family at the hospital. Followed up with one appointment after surgery and did not want to do any other visits with him.

April 24th, 2015

Dr. Thomas Montag

Dr. Montag is a wonderful doctor! He is straightforward, friendly and very supportive. His not only my doctor but he has become a trusted friend. His prompt care saved my life and I will be indebted to him for the rest of my life.

October 21st, 2014

I had a major operation that lasted 7 hours and had 3 surgeons present. Dr. Montag was the lead surgeon for my surgery. I spent 17 days in the hospital of which 4 were spent in the ICU Unit. Dr. Montag was able to remove all of my tumor and visited me daily while I was in the hospital to ensure my progress was going well. Had it not been for the excellent surgical skills of Dr. Montag I may not have made it through my operation. He may be a little "gruff" around the edges, but I was always able to make him smile and he is by far one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with.

March 4th, 2014

patient

this is the worst doctor. he did not diagnose me correctly and I almost died. thankfully I found another doctor who told me that he is dangerous.

November 21st, 2013

Completely horrible

Dr. Montag did a surgery on me, refused to give me a local anesthetic in my actual cervix, the last thing I heard was she'll be fine. When I woke up at the hospital he was already gone, and had said nothing to me at all, nor did he say anything to my waiting family. Also he left me in recovery and fully planned on leaving me with no pain medication, when he had literally just removed half if my cervix. When he was called by the hospital and informed that he had left no prescription his exact words were "I'm too far, I'm not coming back, find someone else to do it, and then hung up on the hospital staff. A week later here I am still having bleeding, and I am pretty sure I have an infection, also in a fair amount of pain. When I called dr. Montags office his nurse literally laughed at me. I am now heading to the hospital. Do not go to this doctor!!!

September 3rd, 2013

I saw Dr. Montag for my cancer. He acted like he knew what he was talking about. Then I saw another doctor for another opinion. The other doctor told me that Dr. Montag was not qualified. This really scared me. I was taken care of by my other doctor and I have been cured. Thank God I stayed away from Dr. Montag. Please, find another opinion. Save yourself! Dr. Montag is a bad doctor.

March 19th, 2012

Great Doc

Let me tell you this he is a great doctor and his office and staff are great also. If you are looking for a doctor that can give you the best care and feel welcomed when you walk in the door you want Dr. Montag

December 29th, 2011

shocked by others ratings

Dr Montag is very professional. did a great surgery on me, explained things well, office staff was great. I never found anything bad about my experience except for my health. If you are loking for a good doctor-choose Mr Montag. if you want a best friend, look elsewhere

August 27th, 2011

Doc M has no personality. He was so dosconnected emotionally from me and seemed like he did not care at all about me. Yes, he might be smart, but he does not care about me as a person at all. I worry that he does not care enought to do as good of a job that a different doctor might do. There are better doctors in the area that do a better job!

June 20th, 2011

Genius

While he does sometimes come across as rude or mean, we didn't choose him for his personality, we chose him to get rid of the cancer. I'd rather have someone hateful working on my cure than someone sweet coddling me all the way to my deathbed. Do as he advises. Don't try to demand absolutes. We are kicking cancer's butt one day at a time thanks to him and God.

May 30th, 2011

the office was dirty , , the doctor was rude , he was nicer to the white lady

December 18th, 2010

he was the worst and very rude