Dr. Thomas Moorcroft DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Berlin, CT

November 17th, 2015
Anonymous
Dr. Moorcroft has gone above and beyond to help my son with his medical issues. He listens to all of our concerns and takes the time to give us explanations so that we can understand. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor and I am grateful for all that he has done for my son.

February 1st, 2014
Dr. Tom - Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Tom is the best doctor I have ever seen, and I have seen many during the quest to regain my health. He is extremely intelligent, caring, and patie ...

January 29th, 2014
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Tom is the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens, he cares, and works incredibly hard for his patients. He is a brilliant person, and he is humble enough to explain complicated medical terminology in layman's terms so the average person can understand what's going on. He is cheerful and energetic. He always asks , "Do you have any questions?" during an appointment and reminds you that he is just a phone call away should anything arise. I really can't say enough good things about him! I recommend him to friends, family, and acquaintances. He is a shining star in today's healthcare system!