Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Hospitalist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Anonymous show details Anonymous
Nov 17th, 2015

Dr. Moorcroft has gone above and beyond to help my son with his medical issues. He listens to all of our concerns and takes the time to give us explanations so that we can understand. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor and I am grateful for all that he has done for my son.

Dr. Tom - Best Doctor Ever show details Dr. Tom - Best Doctor Ever
by Anonymous on Feb 1st, 2014 on doctor.com

Dr. Tom is the best doctor I have ever seen, and I have seen many during the quest to regain my health. He is extremely intelligent, caring, and patie ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Tom is the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens, he cares, and works incredibly hard for his patients. He is a brilliant person, and he is humble enough to explain complicated medical terminology in layman's terms so the average person can understand what's going on. He is cheerful and energetic. He always asks , "Do you have any questions?" during an appointment and reminds you that he is just a phone call away should anything arise. I really can't say enough good things about him! I recommend him to friends, family, and acquaintances. He is a shining star in today's healthcare system!