A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Moote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Moote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moote
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Moote, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Moote graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Moote has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas McElroy Moote MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Moote practice?
- Dr. Thomas Moote has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Moote practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Geriatric Doctors.