Dr. Thomas Moraczewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Moraczewski?

Excellent choice! A wise, honest and dedicate doctor. We really need more doctors like Moraczewski.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr. Moraczewski has a wealth of knowledge in his area of practice which coupled with his extraordinary commitment to his patients is yielding excellent results for us. He has been a great listener and very thorough at explaining the fundamentals of my wife's diagnosis, informing and advising the best approaches with alternative medicine to improve her immune system and general wellbeing.

How to replace him?

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Moraczewski for over 25 years. I just left the Ft. Walton Bch area and can't even begin to figure out how to find a doctor half as good as he is. It upsets me so much I may have to drive back up there for my yearly exam every year until I can find someone that even comes close. I just love this man/doctor. I have never felt better since he prescribed bioidentical hormones for me.

Posted on February 27th, 2017