Learn more about Dr. Thomas Moraghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Moraghan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moraghan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Moraghan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Moraghan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moraghan graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Moraghan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Moraghan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Moraghan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Moraghan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Moraghan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brainerd, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Baxter, MN.
See Brainerd Internists and Brainerd Endocrinologists.