A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mordick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mordick, Hand Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mordick graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Mordick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G. Mordick MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Mordick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mordick has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Mordick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.