A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mordick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mordick, Hand Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mordick
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Mordick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mordick graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Mordick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G. Mordick MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Mordick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mordick has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Mordick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.