A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Morrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Morrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrill graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Morrill DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Morrill practice?
- Dr. Thomas Morrill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Morrill practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.