Dr. Thomas Morrison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2016
Awesome Results after large spinal fusion
I am 49 yr old Firefighter/Paramedic and came to Dr Morrison after 16 yrs of pain, medications and epidural injections. I was diagnosed with lumbar deformities and spina bifida occulta. After looking at my Xrays and MRI, Dr Morrison was convinced that my main issue was with scoliosis and some lumbar deformities. He told me that he could fix my problems and I would have no more pain from my situation. He suggested spinal fusion from T9 to S1. Initially my wife and I were skeptical, but were comforted by Dr Morrison's confidence and experience. Well, he was right! I am 13 weeks post surgery and have no pain, numbness or tingling. I am still recovering and doing daily PT at home and in the gym. My muscles are still tight and hurt occasionally. I am getting stronger and expect to back at work in a couple of months. I hope that Dr Morrison can do for you what he has done for me. He has given me a new lease on life. I would suggest Dr Morrison to anyone and everyone with my condition. Dr Morrison's staff is excellent too. The office staff is always courteous and his medical staff is top notch.

May 18th, 2016
I'm now able to walk and bend pain free!!
Minutes after meeting Dr. Morrison at my consultation I knew my quality of life would improve. I had had three previous back surgeries in another state. They spoke with me in a language I did not understand and their bedside manner was cold, almost rehearsed. But when Dr. Morrison spoke with me he explained each procedure he would preform and why. He used my MRI to explain why I was in constant pain and what techniques he would use to heal me. I'm now eight weeks post surgery and for the first time in years I'm able to walk pain free and am able to bend down to put my own socks on. Dr. Morrison and his entire staff treated me as if I were family. Thank you very much!

March 19th, 2015
SUPERB SURGEON!
My husband just had back surgery with Dr. Morrison. Great doctor, superb professional!Great team!

February 25th, 2013
Neck & Spine
I have never in my 55 years met or dealt with a doctor and staff that has been so direct and helpful as this doctor. If there were a 6 star rating they would have that as well. He really knows his stuff. Saved my life as I am sure he's saved many prior to me.

September 26th, 2012
nick lovero
best doctor of 8 doctors

March 5th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Morrison for years now. Excellent physician. I have had two major surgeries in my neck performed by Dr. Morrison.Excellent in every respect