Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Motley
Dr. Thomas Motley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Motley is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital, Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle and Methodist Fayette Hospital. Dr. Motley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Motley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Motley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Robert Richardson III
Internal Medicine, Adult Care
Memphis, TN 0 mi26
Dr. Christopher Griffith
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi17
Dr. Lekha George
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi19