A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Motyka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Motyka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Motyka, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Motyka graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Motyka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Matthew Motyka DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Motyka practice?
- Dr. Thomas Motyka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Motyka practices Internal Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Carrboro, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists.