Dr. Thomas Motyka DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chapel Hill, NC

no change

September 22nd, 2015
a turn around in quality of life
Dr. Motyka's diagnosis has completely turned around my quality of life over the last 3 years. He suspected during my first visit that food allergies to gluten and dairy were the root causes to the spring and fall yearly cycle of sinus infections. He recommended through education, not medication, changing my diet to eating Paleo style, over the counter amino acids, and some medicine. Like all patients consulting any doctor, I tested out his suggestions. When I went to Dr. Motyka, I feared I was headed to a nursing home to wither away. After five days, I was able to eliminate the four hour doses of ibuprofen; after three months, the A1C test reading reduced out of danger of type 1 diabetes; after five months, I found myself getting up one morning, making coffee, and not dread being alive another day. People I worked with thought I was loosing my mind. So did I. Several people have witnessed a complete reversal in me and they are now patients of Dr. Motyka. I take control of my health by the food I eat through his education and continual self education and motivation.

March 22nd, 2011
Amazing Doctor. He gave me a second chance on life by helping me to heal chronic pain and other symptoms that no one else could identify or ease.