A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Moulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Moulton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Moulton, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulton graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moulton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moulton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Moulton practice?
Dr. Thomas Moulton practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatric Specialists.