A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Moulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Moulton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Moulton, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulton graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moulton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Moulton MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Moulton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Moulton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Moulton practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatric Specialists.