A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mueller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mueller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mueller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mueller MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Mueller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mueller practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.