A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mueller, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Mueller practice?
Dr. Thomas Mueller practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Mueller, Dr. Tomas Mueller, Dr. Tommie Mueller, Dr. Tommy Mueller