A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mulcahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mulcahy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulcahy graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mulcahy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Mulcahy MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Mulcahy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mulcahy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mulcahy practices Internal Medicine near Hanson, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Scituate, MA.
See Hanson Internists.