A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Muldoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Muldoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Muldoon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retina/Vitreous.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muldoon graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Muldoon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muldoon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance