A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Muldowney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Muldowney, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muldowney graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Muldowney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Muldowney MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Muldowney practice?
- Dr. Thomas Muldowney has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Muldowney practices Anesthesiology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Anesthesiologists.