A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Muller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Muller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Muller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Georgia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Walter Muller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Muller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Muller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Muller practices Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Rome, GA.
See Rome Anesthesiologists, Rome Psychiatrists, and Rome Addiction Specialists.