A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mulligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mulligan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mulligan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mulligan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Mulligan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mulligan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mulligan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Internists and Jonesboro Geriatric Doctors.