A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Munzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Munzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munzel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Munzel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munzel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Munzel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Munzel MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Munzel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Munzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Munzel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Internists and Williamsburg Pulmonologists.