A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Decker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Decker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Decker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas N Decker MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Decker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Decker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Decker practices Internal Medicine near Dover, NH.
See Dover Internists.