Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Duffy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Duffy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duffy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Duffy practice?
Dr. Thomas Duffy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clifton Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Clifton Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.