A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Duffy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Duffy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Duffy practice?
Dr. Thomas Duffy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clifton Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Clifton Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.