Dr. Thomas Howard Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Howard?

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Gr8. Good. PA also.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Very bad diagnosis that landed the patient in the hospital.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Very professional with a caring staff. Thanks Doc, thanks Carla!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Went to Dr. Howard with ankle/foot pain and was diagnosed with possible gout even though I did not have traditional gout symptoms. He prescribed an anti inflammatory and told me if the pain did not subside that he would perform a blood test to confirm or rule out gout. Pain did not improve, I returned for the blood test (second office visit charge) and left with a prescription for gout. The office staff called and confirmed the gout test was negative. I asked which prescription to take and was informed they would ask Dr. Howard and call back. This was early in the morning and I never heard back so I returned to the doctor's office and was told that I would need to register for another office visit in order to be told which prescription to take! When I questioned why, I was ushered to a back office where I was treated quite rudely by a person in the back office. I was told to continue with the gout prescription even though the gout test was negative! A staff member called me later that day and said that Dr. Howard was referring me to a foot specialist and that I could stop the gout medicine and return to the anti inflammatory. This answer was received only after I left the office extremely upset and refusing to pay for a third office visit. The front office staff was quite nice and efficient.

Wonderful!

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Staff and Dr. Howard were extremely friendly, we were seen quickly and he immediately knew what was wrong with my son. He intervened knowledgeably and quickly and sent our prescription to the nearby pharmacy electronically, and it was ready when we left the office. By far the best experience possible:) thank you Dr. Howard!

Urgent Care Visit was very helpful

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I ended up in Dr Howard's office with stomach problems. Dr H explained what was happening to me and was able to prescribe meds that quickly got my situation under control. Later the same week my husband went in too. Same virus but different symptoms. He too was helped by Dr H. He has a great bedside manner and instills a lot of confidence. His staff was also very kind.

EXCELLENT CARE

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Dr. Howard was able to successfully treat an issue that a previous doctor had been unable to. I appreciate the care received from Dr. Howard and his entire staff, who see you as a real person and not just a number.

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Dr Howard is a caring and competent physician. He listened to what I had to say and spoke to me in a very respectful way. He seemed to find things that other doctors had overlooked. His good nature helps you feel very at ease considering you are in a doctors office. The office is beautiful and the staff is extremely friendly!

Posted on April 11th, 2017