Dr. Thomas Mann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mann?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 27th, 2012

Great doctor

Dr. Mann definitely exceeded my expectations. He came highly recommended to me by other doctors, and I noticed that his office staff and respiratory therapist also thought highly of him. I have a very rare, very complicated condition. It turned out that most of my health needs won't fall into the area of his specialty, but that didn't stop him from spending a lot of time with me and carefully listening to what I knew, and patiently and politely correcting some misconceptions that I had. He was clearly very knowledgeable, and he also had that thirst for knowledge and answers that I think is becoming rare. I was also impressed that he ordered a test at the hospital, I had it done, and he called me with the results that same night. He also plans to research my rare condition and call me to see what else he can tell me. Wow. I wish he could be my primary doctor.

March 30th, 2017