A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Roberts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Roberts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Neuman Roberts MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Thomas Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Roberts practices Pediatrics near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Onalaska, WI.
See La Crosse Pediatricians.