A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Thomas, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Thomas DO and MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Thomas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Thomas practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bolivar, MO and Ozark, MO.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.