Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Thomas, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Thomas DO and MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Thomas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Thomas practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bolivar, MO and Ozark, MO.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.