Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Wise
Dr. Thomas Wise, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Wise is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center, Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Wise has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
Dr. Thomas Wise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.
Dr. Asma Zakaria
Neurology, Critical Care Medicine
Falls Church, VA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Todd Rankin
Falls Church, VA 0.01 mi3
Dr. Snezana Sonje
Falls Church, VA 0.01 mi33