Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wise is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wise
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wise Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wise, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Wise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nathan Wise MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Wise practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wise practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Falls Church Psychiatrists.