Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wise is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wise, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Wise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nathan Wise MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Wise practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wise has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wise practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Winchester Psychiatrists.