A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wise is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wise, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Wise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nathan Wise MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Wise practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wise practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Psychiatrists.