Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wise is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wise, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Wise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Wise practice?
Dr. Thomas Wise practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Psychiatrists.