A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nabity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nabity is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nabity, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabity graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Nabity has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boone County Health Center
- Litzenberg Memorial County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Nabity MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Nabity practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nabity has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nabity practices Otolaryngology near Grand Island, NE.
See Grand Island Otolaryngologists.