A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nachbaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nachbaur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nachbaur, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachbaur graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Nachbaur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Matthew Nachbaur MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Nachbaur practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nachbaur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nachbaur practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.