Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nardi graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Nardi practice?
Dr. Thomas Nardi practices Internal Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists.