Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nash, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lyme Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nash MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Nash practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nash practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.