A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nash, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lyme Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nash MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Nash practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nash practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.