A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nattakom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nattakom is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nattakom graduated from Chengalpattu Medical College.
Dr. Nattakom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Varghese Nattakom MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Nattakom practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nattakom has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nattakom practices Gastroenterology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Gastroenterologists.