A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Naughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Naughton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Naughton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naughton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Naughton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Naughton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Naughton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Naughton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Naughton practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.