A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Naughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Naughton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naughton
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Naughton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Naughton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Naughton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Naughton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Naughton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Naughton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Naughton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Naughton practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Madison Family Physicians and Madison Geriatric Doctors.