A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Naughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Naughton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naughton
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Naughton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Naughton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Naughton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Naughton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Naughton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Naughton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Naughton has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Naughton practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Franklin, WI.
See New Berlin Family Physicians and New Berlin Geriatric Doctors.