A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvert Naugle graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Calvert Naugle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calvert Naugle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle practice?
Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.