A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvert Naugle graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Calvert Naugle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle practice?
- Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Calvert Naugle practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.