Dr. Thomas Naugle Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Naugle Jr?

Highly successful procedure

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Could not be more pleased.

Posted on February 1st, 2013

I usually don't write reviews but I've been scarred, literally. Dr. Naugle performed a congenital ptosis repair of my eyelid 8 years ago. The procedure failed. When I returned a week after the surgery he told me there was nothing he could do. $5,000 went down the drain. To this day I still have a droopy lid (there was absolutely no improvement), a hypertrophic scar running along my entire eyelid crease, and now I can't close that eyelid all the way. Today I read my post operative notes (I am currently looking for a surgeon to reoperate), and noticed that he documented that he informed me that I could have "disfiguring scars." I was infuriated because he never said that. I currently work in healthcare so I know he documented that for liability reasons. He documented a number of other things just to cover his liability. I wish I could go back 8 years and never met him. To this day my eyelid still droops to a point that it affects my vision, I now have a large scar, my eyelid doesn't close all the way, and I am short $5,000. And also the swelling and discoloration of my eyelid lasted 5 years (I was in my early 20's when I had my surgery, I thought young people heal fast?....not in this case)

Outragious

Posted on December 1st, 2010

He wanted to charge me $250.00 for an consultation which I paid then called 3 other specialist at random None of which charged for a consultation. He did adjust it to $150.00 which was out of line. His office appears 25 to 30 years dated as an example they used a Poloriad camera to take pictures of my eyes. NOT recommended.

Well Worth the Drive!!

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Both my husband and I were operated on by Dr.Naugle in the last few years. We drove 2 1/2 hours one way for both procedures. He was highly recommended by our longtime opthamologist as the best around. His office staff was courteous and did everything possible to help us. Dr. Naugle was very kind, compassionate and took his time making sure we understood everything not only pre-op, but post-op as well. We had excellent results, We're from a medical family and expect a lot. We got it. We have recommended Dr. Naugle highly to our friends and family.

excellent care given in a professional manner

Posted on April 17th, 2010

I saw Dr. Naugle in reference to having upper eyelids that started dropping and affecting my vision.I was given a prompt appt with him and had all of my questions answered. Because of this professionalism, I knew that I had chosen the best in the opthalmic plastic surgery field.My surgery was scheduled at my convenience and had no pain or problems. Dr. Naugle had a very caring bedside manner.I am very pleased with my results and my opthamologist raved about my "new look". I would rate this physician as excellent!!!!

Nightmare Doctor!

Posted on April 7th, 2010

This doctor did not know anything that much. I soon found out he started as a Blepharoplasty surgeon then an othamologist. The whole place is filthy. The front staff was giggling and passing gas. This place is very unprofessional. I would definitely recommend seeing a different doctor, even if it means driving somewhere far. Stay away.

Posted on January 20th, 2017