A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nealis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nealis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nealis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nealis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nealis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Brandon Nealis MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Nealis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nealis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nealis practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.